Do you clean every day, or just when it's noticeably dirty?

My mom vacuums daily. I only dust when I see dust, vacuum when there's something to vacuum up, and only clean bathrooms once a week (just cause I know there have to be germs in there, even if I can't see a mess)...

dayziesnrozes

Asked by dayziesnrozes at 2:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I clean constantly and it is always visibly dirty anyway- I should just throw in the towel! I apparently have messy individuals in my house.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• When I was younger, in my 20's I was a clean freak but now in my 40's I have realized that I am more content with the lived in look rather then the sterile look.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have a cleaning schedule. So a little everyday, so everything stays clean and laundry done.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I vacuum every night, well my roomba does at least. I dust once a week, bathrooms once a week, but everything else, when it needs done...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Usually every other day.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I find it hard to find time to clean. I have 4 kids and am constantly picking up after them, cooking and various other things with them that leaves little time for cleaning. If there is a mom out there who can tell me how I can still spend time with them and keep my house spotless PLEASE let me know.
    That being said I clean when it's absolutely necessary. Today is one of those days. The kids are up from naps now, except the baby and DH is going to take everyone outside and make sure they are so busy that I can get things done in the house. My floors need to be vacuumed every day and I do bathrooms as needed or every other weekish. They will get a spot cleaning as needed but when I clean them they are throughly cleaned.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• When it's dirty I clean it. Usually when I clean, I clean everything because by the time I get time to clean everything is dirty.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• A toy on the living room floor is "noticeably dirty" to me, so I clean everyday. Maybe not the whole house top to bottom, but at least maintenence cleaning sich as clearing the table and vacuuming.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i have a diff room evrday that i clean
    critter_boo

Answer by critter_boo at 2:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I clean some part of my house each day.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011