Not a question....just funny

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I've been having way more braxton hicks for about the last 4 days, they are an all day long thing now. I have increased pelvic pressure with them. Sometimes I have lower back cramps with them too. I've been having a lot of menstrual cramps too. I told my mom all this the other day. She texts me today to see how I'm doing (we live in different states) and to see if I'm still having these issues. I tell her yes. So she then asks if I think they are working and tells me I should try pushing. I asked why push and she says so baby will come out duh! And I thought I was the impatient one lmao I mean I am the one carrying him and I'm the one who is huge and uncomfortable. She is just to funny lol she made my day. So I thought I would share.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HAHAHA! Impatient indeed. That's funny.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LMAO
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• She really wants to get her hands on her grandbaby, eh? Bless. Hope you have a great birth! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011