ATTN: All tooth fairies.... what do you do with the teeth?

I feel like that is a pretty straightforward question.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 3:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lol. My DS has lost 4 teeth and managed to literally loose 3 of them before the tooth fairy could ever get there! The one I just tossed. My dad still has all my teeth and to be honest I found that disturbing! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I saved most of them and picked a few and made it the stone for some rings for my girls when they were younger, still have them......they are 34,33, and 24.

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My mom always just tossed them. I know one of my friend's moms saved them all. I don't know why that seems gross to me, especially considering that I have saved all my kids' umbilical cord stumps, but it does.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I bought a wooden tooth box. It holds baby teeth as keep sakes. I actually don't think my great grandchildren want a tooth belonging to my son....on a more creepy note I have it on hand as DNA for if we should need it. Hope not. :(
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 3:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I've been wondering this myself! My oldest dd lost her first tooth a couple of months ago. I saved that one, but I don't want to save all of her teeth. I hate to just throw them away though. I don't know, but I need to figure it out soon, 'cause her next loose tooth is ready to fall out any day now!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I keep the first one. Toss the rest.

Answer by gemgem at 3:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We discreetly toss them in the garbage.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I kept them and put them in his baby book.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• trash...my 4 yr old has had two pulled (threw a temper tantrum and tossed herself into the iron headboard) and i took a picture of them for memory sake but then trashed them
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 4:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have saved them. I am planning to make a necklace out of them someday. Something to wear on Halloween haha!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011