Does it bother you?

When someone votes an answer down on a question you asked and theres no reason for it? A woman told me she found out that she was having a boy at 13 weeks and someone voted her down. There was no wrong opinion or rude remark, she just stated a fact. I have accidentally marked things down but always apologize. It must be a sensitive mood day lol

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Ive never paid much attention to it. Dont know how many times Ive been voted down. But, it does bother me when people are voted down for things like that. I asked a question once about what celebs people wanted to meet...and one lady got a vote down. For what?? Because she doesnt like the same celebs as someone else...thats dumb. LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It doesn't bother me one way or the other, I always look when a comment is closed off to see what the hype was about, the only way I vote down if I see insults on the personal side or disrespect in some way.

Answer by older at 3:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am thinking it was probably voted down by someone on CM who did not like the person for one reason or another, and just did it out of spite.
    maggiebgood

Answer by maggiebgood at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LOL. I don't see any reason for a vote down on that, either. I would imagine it was probably an accident, but who knows! lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I've never check mine so it doesn't bother me.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If it happens to someone else, I usually think, "WTF?" If it happens to me, I laugh because apparently I've pushed someone's buttons at some point in the past (or maybe they accidentally voted me down, but didn't say anything about it). It doesn't really bother me, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2011