At what age is sesame place theme park appropriate?

my daughter will be 2 in september and i wanna hear from an insider lol. Someone who has been there and experienced it first hand

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 3:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ok, I have an almost 3 year old and an 15 month old. we have taken them to sea world, (they loved it) we go to the aquarium and living museums and even busch gardens. they have a sesame street place, with rides for smaller children, and lots of water play areas. the girls go nuts there, have a blast. the youngest is still too small for the rides, but our 3 year old is very short for her age (36in) and is able to get on most kiddie rides with me or dad with her. she has a blast. I just say, bring water and snacks, a change of clothes, and go when it is not too hot and she is full of energy! it will wear her out, but she will have a blast, esp if she is into sesame street!
    december911

Answer by december911 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would say 3 or 4
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think the same, 3-4
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 9:02 AM on Jul. 19, 2011