• In the Spotlight:

Is there a junk food you cant seem to get enough of this week?

This week I have been so bad about eating junk. I have a jar of frosting that I was saving for cupcakes but I opened it Sunday and have been eating it by the spoonfull! I cant seem to get enough. I now wont even have enough for cupcakes. I guess I will have to finish it since I would hate it to go to waste ;-)
And I am not pregnant but am expecting AF soon so I guess that explains my chocolate craving.

YoungMomtoGirls

Asked by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im on a peanut butter ball kick. My daughter and I made them last weekend and I munch on them all the time. LOL they need to be gone.
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Now you made me want some frosting! Thanks! LOL

I'm 37 weeks today and mostly I'm just grazing, but chocolate and peanut butter together are big on my list. Today I had Reese cup frozen yogurt with a big spoonful of PB stirred into it and added some more mini Reese's cups for an added punch! Now I'm out...
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 12:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Deffinetly chocolate, pretty much any sweets, AF is here!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm stuck on sunflower seeds (still in the shell). Oh, and potato chips with hershey's kisses (love the sweet and salty combo of those two)...yummy!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2008