8w3d Yolk sac, gestational sac but no baby:(

Ok so 2 weeks ago I went to the ob and she measured me 6 wks and told me to come back in 2 weeks to See how I was coming along. Went back this Thursday and she told me she didn't see anything, so she sent me for an u/s with better u/s machine and blood work to check my hcg levels. At the u/s yesterday the tech informed me I have a very tilted Utreus and that all she seen was the yolk sac and gestational sac. But with my uterus being so tilted do you think there is a chance of a baby we just can't see it yet??? I Get my hcg Results monday and do repeat blood work then also. I'm so nervous and can't stop thinking about it. Seems like i should wait until 10 to 12 weeks just to be sure before having a d&c

MommieOf286

Asked by MommieOf286 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess it could be possible that you can't see the baby yet. Just wait until Monday and see if your hormone levels are correct for your gestational age. Hopefully the baby is just hiding.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• *HUGS*
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I think you are smart to wait. Your body knows if something is wrong and will miscarry 9 times out of 10. I have heard way too many stories about women going through with D and Cs only to find out their baby was alive and the pregnancy would have been okay. It is a very sad thing to have happen, and I think it is worth at least delaying the D and C.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I just found out my hcg level is 27,378 at 8w3d is that good?
    MommieOf286

Comment by MommieOf286 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would think that is a good number! Good Luck hun!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 4:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• What is d and c??
    08Best17Mom09

Answer by 08Best17Mom09 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• http://www.babymed.com/normal-hcg-levels-pregnancy

This website has normal HGC levels, but if that what your levels are it doesn't look good. Sorry.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011