Stress!

Between fighting with my baby's father, the anxieties of becoming a first time mommy, and work my stomach is constantly in knots!! I hate being so stressed out all the time and i know my little one doesn't like it either. What can i do to calm the stresses of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bump
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Just think of that precious miracle growing inside you, deep breaths, try relaxing alot when you can & have the time, get lots of rest, as hard as it is try to alleviate your stress as much as you can at this time. Congrats to you & enjoy your pregnancy. : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Remember "K.I.S.S". Meaning remember to Keep It Simple, Silly. The more you simplify your life the more peace you'll get. Guaranteed. Double check what you and the baby's father argue over. Can you find some way to avoid rows and cut back on what bugs you both, what issues or irritations you can let slide? As for 1st time mum anxieties, there is nothing you can do. The baby is coming and all you really CAN do is commit to doing you best and trying to find ways to make it as fun and rewarding as possible. Don't sweat the small stuff or stuff you cannot avoid. Youre going to live thorugh it regardless, so try not to over analyse or dwell. Focus on what is great about you, great about you life compared to others worldwide, great about being a mother. YOu can do it. Make lists and cut out all the cr4p you can before before your LO comes. Take time to just lie back, walk, read, enjoy your SELF. You'll do great Lady. Hugs! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011