You know when your at the drive thru but you don't get everything you've ordered?

well this happened to me last night and i didn't notice until we drove away. i asked SO if we could get it, he said no. i asked please, thats my dinner? he said no. we were literally less than a mile away. how would you describe this behavior? does he even care about me? he then gave me 2 bucks (how much it costed to get the tacos i was missing) to walk over to vons. instead i bought cigarettes cuz i was so upset and lost my appetite. i then asked, would you die for me, would you stand in front of a bullet for me? he said yes he would. i personally think that is bs. what do you think of his actions versus his words

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have eaten his.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Me too in the car while he was driving...mmmm yumm yumm honey what are you having for dinner hahah
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• when YOU'RE at the drivethru.....I wouldn't compare the missing parts of your dinner and his refusal to go back as anything like taking a bullet for you....LOL. I think it is just too different to compare them and I wouldn't have been that upset. You bought CIGS? LOL. Instead of food?Geeee.....try quitting.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i ate some of his food but it was gross and i dont smoke cigs i bought them to have one
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If I were driving I'd have turned around and spoken to a manager. If he were driving I'd have eaten his food, disgusting or not. I ordered it, I paid for it, I'm getting it one way or another.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would have thrown his out the window if I didn't want to eat it.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My hubby would have gone back,no matter if we were all the way home!!! He has done it before. No offense but,your guy acted like a jerk!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would have called the place and said you were missing food and they would have given you a free meal for next time.
    as far as the mans behavior, maybe he was just in a crabby mood, my ex was that way but he is the kind of guy who doesn't think about others only the way he feels and what he wants
    Anonymous

• i would have been too upset to eat his food but i would crush it and smash it to a pulp while looking him square in the eye.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My man would have gone back and gotten my food. Yeah, he is being a jerk.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2011