Does your DH come home at a certain time and stay home?

or does he go out whenever he pleases, and come home when he pleases?
mine comes home from work, doesn't say hi and says "im going to tony's" every time.
hes not excited to see me, no kiss, no hello, just says bye right when he gets home at around 10 at night. i dont like it what can i do/

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband goes to work then home everyday unless we have a family event. I would be pissed if mine did what yours did and I would tell him.

Answer by gemgem at 3:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• he comes home at 3:30 & stays home, unless we go out together for dinner or something. He's not real big on going out during the weekday, he gets up real early & likes to chill at home & relax.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Make home so exciting he won't want to leave. Don't wait for him to kiss you and say hello--be waiting at the door. Try to remember all the things he liked to do when the two of you were dating and plan some surprises.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Start doing the something see how he likes it... He's not a single guy any more he has you and he is being selfish doing this to you. I would speak up girl. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My husband works 5:30am - 4pm, he comes home, showers, eats and watches the kids while I shower, then he has to get to bed... That's it... There isn't time for him to do anything else. On the days he doesn't have to work the next day though, he's always out and about, usually with my SIL...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Mine comes home after work, sometimes he has to stay late no big deal... and he usually stays home with me. He always kisses me hello. If h wants to go out and do something... I am generally invited, so we discuss it. But he never just up and peaces out. How rude. I would personally be really upset and feel very unloved and disrespected. Sounds like you two need to have a talk.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My Hubby is a homebody. So if he goes out I am actually surprised. But have you tried talking about it with him or maybe just not being there one time when he gets home?
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 3:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• thanks, so how do i make home exciting when we both get home at the same time? i would love to have food ready but when i did that before school started he would eat it then leave again, not to mention he would just leave his mess. im not exaggerating im serious and when we have talked about it, he says im controlling him
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my DH is in and out all day (does a lot favors for friends and i live in the city so every one we know is pretty close by). he for the most part tells me where he is going but other times not...but it dosent bother me much. I always get a kiss whenever he comes in or out even if he is in and out 10x's or more a day..and he is always home by 9-10 pm (. i trust him)..i do get pissed off when i ask him to give me an estimate of how long he is going to take and he tells me 20 min but ends up being 3 hours. He has absolutely NO concept of time. dude just tell me you are going to be home in 3 hours. i dont care. just dont tell me 10- 20 min and keep me waiting..i hate waiting.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• mine comes home and usually stays home. However if he were to just walk in and act the way you guy does then I would have to say "hey wait a minute how come I haven't heard a "hi honey I'm home" from you? " Never ask a question that has the word "never" in it always ask the question in a friendly manner making it sound like you just are simply asking and sharing how you feel. If they get pissy, put them on the spot and remind them they can calmly talk about whats going on and voices do not need to be raised.
    You could ask if your doing something wrong and why he needs to always go to his friends house.
    Anonymous