All christian moms please!!

Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. Can all of yall please pray for me and my husband larry. My name is vanessa. Thank you very much.

LARRYSWiiFE

Asked by LARRYSWiiFE at 4:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Prayers have been sent. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes Vanessa! :)
    HoPeForU

Answer by HoPeForU at 4:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Of course, Vanessa. The Lord will make it happen in His time. You two just keep enjoying each other and don't focus on the goal.
    Hunnieto3

Answer by Hunnieto3 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• ok im going throw it up since no one else has... you know other religions do pray. and do believe in god. i may not be a christian but i do pray and i do believe in god..
    Anonymous

• Thank you all!
    LARRYSWiiFE

Comment by LARRYSWiiFE (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Okay well I wanted all christian moms okay I didnt say anything about any other religion or whatever . I know other religions pray but anyway why would you want to start something? Oh wait maybe its the devil trying to upset me but guess what...it aint! Thanks all christian moms.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Comment by LARRYSWiiFE (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• oh so ur against other religions?... thats messed up.. and i dont believe in the devil and i dont blieve in hell so nope.
    Anonymous

• I do a general prayer for TTC couples including myself and my husband. Whoever is being the Anonymous question troll...do these other religions press themselves onto others and make them feel bad for asking someone from their own religion to pray for them...or is it one of the rules/laws...must make others feel bad at all costs? LoL your a grown woman so get your panties out of a wad and get over the fact LARRYSWiiFE asked for Christian women and not you!
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 4:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I dont have anything against other religions its just I said and didnr really catch on that it would affend anyone but I guess it did.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Comment by LARRYSWiiFE (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LadyOsgood. Please pray for me :) the anon is just jealous lol. But anyway she dont bother me.!
    LARRYSWiiFE

Comment by LARRYSWiiFE (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2011