Help with 4 year old birthday party

Hi I am trying to plan a birthday party. My daughter will be 4 soon and i need some help and advice on themes and some great ideas. HELP please.

alcia_08

Asked by alcia_08 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• well.. u could start off by going off by her favorite tv/ cartoon character and maybe go from there theme-wise.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Princess, Tinkerbell, her favorite colors, dress-up party, pinata, petting zoo, pin the tail on the donkey, goody bags. .....okay, that was a random list of things that came to my head. LOL. Hope it makes sense.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• going off of her - - typo sorry..
    gwen20

• I would build from a favorite charater or color then build from there. Party stores have a ton of good ideas along with stuff for goodie bags, pinatats. My girls have done anything from hello kitty, dora, princess, hannah montana, i carly, elmo, tinkerbell. Can find the plates, napkins, cups, banners, tablecovers, just to name a few. Games could do a pinata, musical chairs, kids bingo, have a coloring contest, bake plain sugar cookies and have the stuff to decorate and then send home in bag as even a game or party favor. treasure hunt. family fun website or mag. has some good birthday ideas. Happy 4th birthday to your daughter.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We just (6/25) had my dd 4th bday party. She is obsessed with Cars so that was our theme. I created stoplights (krispie treats with chocolate and M&Ms), Dipsticks (pretzels dipped in chocolate), the cupcakes were white and chocolate (15 each) with opposite flavor icing, and little toy cars (found ours at Hobby Lobby for $1.99 for an 8 pack). My hubby bought pizza. We had different areas set up for food and drink (like Flo's V8 Cafe for food and Fillmore' s Organic Fuel for juice boxes) I printed different scenes from the movie, had the bday girl and her sister color from a coloring book, and also had a wall for people to write their name and age on a route marker (googled route 66 images) we had a game of balloon racers (found at the $ store) and then of course we watched the movie.
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 5:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Whatever she is into. With my DS it would be Star Wars.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 7:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i saw some fantastic ideas just from googling. if you pick a theme or character to base decorations/cake/favors on, then add that in your google search. good luck!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 7:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011