What Is One Of Your Favorite Scenes From Which Movie?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• The scene in Chasing Amy where Holden is talking to Banky and Alissa trying to get them to do a threesome with him so he can feel 'adequate' and repair his relationship... So sad but everything Alissa says is so true. I love that whole movie!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• the shop scene from pretty woman, The resturant scene that I i will have what she is having from when harry met sally.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Oh jeez... I'll have to think about it lol. I'm a huge movie fan, so... One is the "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" scene from Princess Bride. Every scene (well, almost) in Rocky Horror. The "Thank GOD for rednecks!" scene in Zombieland. The drinking scene in "Practical Magic." The Amber Sweet & Graverobber scene is Repo! The Genetic Opera.... So many!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• when buttercup pushes westley down the hill and then falls down after him in the princess bride. always makes me laugh :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 7:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2011