I feel like i got stuck in a nightmare and cant wake up.

the last 24 hours has been hell. started off with my husband not waiting my friend with epilepsy stay over, to him admitting he had an affair with the girl from work, to wanting a trial separation, to my friend who has the epilepsy gettin raped last night, to my husband finding the guy who raped the friend and threatened him.
my husband says he wants the separation for my benefit, since he makes too much money we cant get medicaid. the woman of whom my husband had an affair with really freaked him out last night when he was bitching about me having fibroids and always in pain. i guess her mom got cancer cause her fibriods were left untreated. he said he will move me and the kids to a safer neighborhood, since a few days ago the woman behind me had gotten stabbed several times. he says he will pay most of the bills at the new house then move back in later on.
im feeling so numb right now. dh is sleeping, we are still waiting on the call from the hospital to see when my friend is discharged. she is staying here tonight, ironically my dh insisted on it saying its not safe for her to be alone.
i just dont know what to think or feel at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Your friend is important yes but first things first you need to get your husband by the shirt and explain to him you are not giving up! I am so over woman not fighthing for what they want make him realize you want him and he is not going anywhere. Tell him you are not forgiving him for what he did but that he cant get off that easy! You do need to get out of that area for sure.
    gsae

Answer by gsae at 12:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• wow, I remember your question from last night. I hope everything settles down and you figure everything out. I feel for you, and wish you didn't have to be going through this.

good luck, stay strong.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Damn. Is this the friend you warned her ahead of time he was a child molestor and she didn't listen?
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are going through a very tough time. Hang in there, girl. It will get better. *hugs*
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yes thats her, so far the cops havent arrested him. my husband found him at the park a block from our house. i told my husband he is an idiot for even talking to him. now im afraid the guy will run before the cops get to him. they took her clothes and bedsheets in for evidence. im not sure what all is being done at the hospital since hippa laws wont allow non family to get info. the guy did admit to my husband tht he molested the friends girl, tho. he just said my friend invited him over for sex, which i find hard to believe. with the location of her hernia sex would be god awful painful. well actually im not sure what to believe anymore, its like alice in wonderland comes to life, everything that is really isnt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Well I personally would get myself a therapist because that's a lot of crap to deal with at once. I mean, your husband is being responsible by saying he will take care of you, on the other hand, he cheated. So sorry u are going through this!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• wow im sorry your going through this hang in there
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• dang!
    that is a lot, even if it was spend out
    be sure to take care of yourself - your mental health- you need a little escape
    hugs
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011