I need advise! (Sorry kind of long)

So Ive been waiting since Tuesday for my Gst to come in the mail. . Nothing came by Thursday so I called to find out when my Gst would be coming, I was told there was nothing on file stating that I would be getting it this month. So I thought I'd call Taxes to find out if my taxes were filed before the dead-line. (I had no idea when they were done because my sister-inlaw was doing them over the computer) Anyways I was told that they were not done until June 16th and the people did not receive my taxes until June 28th which caused me not to get my Gst this month. I was very upset about it and I had mentioned this to my fiance and told him from now I was planning on doing the taxes myself so I know they get in on time so something does not happen like this again. And he must have mentioned it to his sister because she had messaged me a few minutes later saying this:

Listen you little B**ch I am not one for playing F**king games or one you want to have on your bad side! Get off your damn ass and get a F**king job and you wouldn't have to worry about Gst supporting you! It was sent in when I did it. And if you have a F**king problem with me then tell me rather then running to my brother and crying to him about it. You are one childish and selfish little B**ch and I am not playing stupid little games with you honey! Grow up and get a F**king education and a job like adults do and support my nephew! I do not feel sorry for you at all! You just made an enemy that you really don't want!

Oh and by the way, It's not F**ked up! They must of had to F**k up your tax return when you only make 1200 a year! I have done hundreds of tax returns all done perfect! It took longer to be assessed! Not my F**king problem! You better watch what you do and say next kid.!

Now this is where I need advise! I'm a stay at home Mom, both me and my boyfriend have agreed that if I do not wish to go out and work and would like to stay home with our son it was not a big deal. And just because I am not working doesn't mean I can't take care and support my son the way anyone else would who is working. I make sure my son has everything he needs, when family allowance and Gst & Family employment tax credit come in I make sure he has what he needs. I buy him clothes, I also put food in the house, I buy him his pullups so how is that not supporting him? Just because I am not paying rent and bills doesn't mean I'm not supporting him. It makes me very angry that someone especially family would say such a thing when they know I take very good care of him. I really don't want to fight with my fiances family. & I really don't know what to do about this so please give me some advise!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I would ignore her. It's none of her business, and I would definitely get someone else to do your taxes or do them yourself next year.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Tell her to piss off. Not her business.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Wow, her response was uncalled for. Don't let her do your taxes next time & your husband shouldn't have mentioned it to his sister like that. I would prove her wrong and maybe get a part-time job (like being a nanny for other kids since you have to watch your own anyway) and just cut those toxic people out of your life. She messed up, too because you don't have to let her visit her nephew. I would save her message for future reference in case she plays court games with you and CPS. She may feel high and mighty b/c u asked her for a favor but it doesnt mean it gives her a right to hold it over you. Take the higher road. Confirm that your husband is fine with the current arrangement and that's all that should matter.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Obviously your boyfriend said something to her to really piss her off. And what is Gst? I take it that by not being married my tax money is paying your bills?
    Anonymous

• Next year, get them done sooner, and there's community programs that'll do your taxes for free & on time! Look into them for next year! Much better than using someone who's family... I really don't get why she would put it took longer to process yours or what ever, it shoudl've taken less time because there's less there... Who knows, she's just being a bitch to get a rise out of you, just ignore her!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 5:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• First off, I'd never ask her for a damn thing again if this is how she's gonna act and second, Your fiance should say something to her! Even if it weren't her mistake, she doesn't need to behave like that! I know what I'd do if she said something like that to me but if your trying to keep the peace, let him deal with her! Meanwhile you don't need to explain your life to her or anyone else, if it works for you and yours don't worry about what she thinks, just don't have her "help" you anymore or know your business! She sounds warped!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would be having him address this with his sister. As for you if it works for you and your fiance then everthing will be fine. Ignore her.
    gsae

Answer by gsae at 12:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• you need to talk and keep in control
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011