who do you dread (if anyone) seeing for the holidays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Holidays

• My DH's family. Particular my SIL and MIL and niece on that side.
    On the other side of the family (My side) I dread seeing my cousins and their crew of people they bring.) That's all. If those people were excluded we'd be rockin' the holidays.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Im dreading seeing my MIL. She is taking me and my husband to court for visitation of our daughter and we haven't talked to her since before she filed. I just know I'm gonna go off on her and I don't want to ruin anyones holiday. I dont' think she will be there, but still I just wonder if she will make an appearance.
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My mom, one of my MIL's (DH's mom), and a few of my dad's nephews. I haven't talked to my mom in over 4 months and am not looking forward to seeing her.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My mom,she likes to find any little reason to be mad.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I dread seeing one of my cousins. We used to be really close and over the last say 5ish years he has become a freckin' jerk! I've tried talking to him and nothing! Even last month at my grandfather's funeral he was so jerky! I don't think he'll make it this year, what a shame!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008