Would this confuse you? adult content

My SO knows I want another baby we don't use protection other then the pull out well last night he pulled out, and the night before he didn't. Does he just not know sperm can live for a week? I don't get the whole I'll do it sometimes and not other. I don't think he wants another baby right now but would you think he would want to be a little more protected? Either way I don't really care but when he doesn't I cross my fingers lol, even know I still haven't gotten a period from giving birth over 10 months ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No I am sure that is the last thing that he is thinking about when he either pulls out or not.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It sounds like he either isn't sure he wants another or not or is terribly misinformed on how babies are made. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No he is not thinking about that, or does not know about it. however, when you do end up pregnant, don't be surprised if he accuses you of cheating because he almost always pulls out...men are stupid

december911

Answer by december911 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• He sounds like he is not thinking of the consequences of having unprotected sex.  Maybe after the next baby he will.  Sense you want one and he doesn't I would not worry about it much.

Answer by louise2 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I very highly doubt he would accuses me of cheating, because every time he doesn't pull out I say you just remember if I get pregnant it's your fault lol. He should know where babies come from we have two ha.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Seems like he isn't sure. Maybe talk to him abou tit in just a curious way. Say you noticed that somedays he pulls out, the others he doesn & your just wondering if its by habit (pulling out) or if its anything else.
    Elle.O.V.E

Answer by Elle.O.V.E at 5:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sperm does not live for a week. At most, it lives for 36 hours but only when you have fertile mucous and that only happens over about 3-4 days of your cycle.

As for what he is thinking...who knows. maybe he just wants to feel himself cum in you sometimes and then other times he doesn't.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2011