Anyone else going back to school after being a SAHM?

I got married and had children right out of high school. I became a stay at home mom, but am now going back to school to become a teacher now that my babies are starting preschool. I am super nervous and super excited all at the same time! I am going to cry their/my first day!

Kword

Asked by Kword at 5:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in

• I went back to school for a quick 9 month Pharmacy course after being a SAHM for over a year.
    Elle.O.V.E

Answer by Elle.O.V.E at 5:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Def not the same as going back to school for something that takes years but it was hard but then I just reminded myself of the positives even for my son being out of the home.
    Elle.O.V.E

Answer by Elle.O.V.E at 5:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I'm not going back to school, but this year my youngest will be in first grade, so it will be the first time that both of my kids are in full day school. I've been at home since 2001, so this is going to be a major adjustment for me. To be honest, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do when school starts. I think I may ride along with my husband to get his work done faster and spend more time with him. Other than that, I'm not really sure what to do now that the kids will be gone most of the day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• BTW good luck to you in school! :)
    JulieJacobKyle

• Thanks! :) Good luck sending your kids off all day!
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011