Twilight or harry potter?

i like both lol

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Both are very good!!! lol
    something_

Answer by something_ at 5:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Can't choose. I like both too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Boy that's a tough one... Twilight I guess!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I like Twilight, but I can read Harry Potter over, and over, and over again. I never get tired of it. I do get a little tired of Twilight... just a tad. Don't shun me! lol

now if you were to ask me about Stephanie Meyer's The Host, however, that's a different story. Favorite book ever.

daughter_judi

Answer by daughter_judi at 5:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I love them both but by far my favorite is Twilight!!!!!!!!!! My mom is definitely Twilight because she quit watching the HP movies and has read the Twilight books 8 times.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 5:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Harry Potter
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 5:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Damn, that's a hard one! But I think I will go with Harry Potter, their storylines and characters are better.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Harry Potter
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I started reading HP when it first came out and I was 13, and I got thru 4 and a half books, lol. I think it just got to be too much and I wasn't able to keep up with the characters as well, and I was tired of waiting, lol. But it is a great series and I hope to one day restart it and read through the whole thing. I remember when the first movie came out, my mom and I went to see it together after I got out of school, it was so awesome!

I didn't start reading twilight until after the movie came out, so after the whole craze... and I never realized what the big deal was until I read it, OMG! Lol, It was great! When I read it I was pregnant at the time too, so super emotional. It may be because I've matured or whatever but I like Twilight more, but I enjoy both series and movies...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Both are good but I LOVE Harry Potter
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011