What would you think if?

My boyf talks n his sleep! sometimes he talks about work! but sometimes he talks about girls! about wanting to get a hoe! or about asking someone if they were still gonna go eat with that short girl from the bike? I was like ahh? Idk what to think sometimes i got mad at him at first he says he cant control his dreams and well yeah it is true since sometimes i have some weird dreams to! good thing i dont sleep and talk lol but sometimes im wonder if he cheating on me! or talking to some girl? or theres really nothing i should be worry about ? as long as i dont find out for sure he cheating?

jess410

Asked by jess410 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• He's dreaming, why would you worry if he's dreaming? It's just a dream, my little sister used to talk about serving people dinner in her sleep. Like he said he has no control over his dreams just because he talks about them while asleep. What if you talked about everything you dreamt, would it be ok if he got mad at you for your dreams?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• if no signs of odd behavoir (taking calls in another room, deleting history on computer, keeping passwords secret, etc)
    i would say 100% just weird dreams
    think with your head, not your horomones or heart
    what does your head say?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• One of my besties boyfriends woke her up a few nights ago talking about ghosts in the bathroom saying "come with me, I'm scared". He is 6'3 and 250lbs and she is closer to 5' and 100lbs. There is no controlling the dreams.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yeah thank ya for the advice
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i have dreamed about guys and sleeping with them.. but i never cheated on my SO and i never will. i dont have the thought either. dreams mean a lot of different things
    Anonymous

• I have heard that the best thing a woman can do, if she does fear that her BF or DH or S/O may be starting to wander... Concentrate on yourself. Not be selfish, but just make sure that you are at your best. Dress up nice for him, like you did when you were dating. Wear makeup, perfume, jewelry. Don't let him see you with bags under your eyes and your hair up in curlers. Dress nicely at all times, don't sleep in sweat pants. If you've gained a few, (who hasn't?) try very hard to take the extra weight off. Get plenty of sleep, so you have energy for when he wants to "play" with you. Eat right, exercise, and you'll be a more cheerful, healthier you. Then, if he does leave you, you'll be better able to handle it, but more likely, he'll see that what he's got at home is really worth keeping after all. And be thankful YOU don't talk in your sleep!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 6:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Dreams are Just that people can have Dreams that they fantasiz~ about and it gets personal... People also dream about things thinking its their life they're livingat that very moment until they realize its a dream.. Either or don't let that Dream decieded whats going on at that very moment .. Like I tell everyone if you feel some kind of way over anything then have an honest Day where you two sit down and Talk not yell and ask for the truth out of one another..and its NOT for you to get on the person For their HONEST because this is something you WANT. take it in and take your time to get over it DON'T. DO NOT. Keep bringing it up everytime you two may get in to something... THIS DAY IS FOR YOU TO HEAR AND LEAVE ALONE .. NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE TO FORGET BUT FORGIVE IF ITS SOMETHING YOU FEEL WRONG.
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 6:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i agree if it does not bother you just relax and get info about this theme and share experiences...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011