Barn doors...

Anyone know where I can get some old wooden barn doors. A site maybe? I checked eBay and craigslist. I live in northern Indaina, where barns are everywhere, but I can't find an old barn door for the life of me...

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 5:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would just talk to local farmers, if they dont have one they may know of someone who does. just make your way to the sale barn during a sale and just casually go up to someone and show an interest in barn doors.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• just thought of this, where im at in the mid west we have a paper made for farmers that have farming related news and ads. do have something like that there? maybe post in ad in that if there is such a thing there.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I looked under used or recycled building materials or barn building materials
    I found www.freedombarnworks.com but my pc wouldn't let me on the site for some reason, maybe you can take a look?

I googled "recycled barn materials" also...it pulled up a directory for used building materials of all kinds!
    GL!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2011