Have you ever seen Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead?

My husband and I just watched that this morning and we were so inspired that we went out and bought a juicer and a bunch of veggies and fruits! I'm so excited. I am pregnant so I can't solely do the reboot but I am still putting a couple of cups a day in my diet because I really need the nutrients and vitamins. I haven't been eating well lately at all.

If you want you can watch it on Netflix. You can also go to the website...fatsickandnearlydead.com

VERY interesting stuff!! :)

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No but it is on our list...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Cool! You should watch it. For those that don't know what it's about.....

This man in his 40s breaks out into hives and after seeing like 6 drs he had to be on all kinds of medication. Well, he realized it was because of his diet so he chose to go on a 60-day reboot and only drink fruits and vegetables. You have to use a juicer. Well he weighed over 300 lbs. In 60 days he lost 76lbs. On his journey he actually met another man who had the exact same problem as him. He chose to do the reboot as well. He was 429 lbs and lost 202lbs in 60 days. He was originally going for the 10-day but he loved the results so much that he continued.

Neither me nor my husband are over-weight (although I could lose some pounds! lol jk) but we just want to be more healthy and make sure we are getting the nutrients we need. So we decided to give it a try. I want more energy too!
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yes we watched it a few nights ago on netflix and we just bought a juicer and fruits and veggies this morning too.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• For energy try beet juice, it is like a transfusion!

Answer by older at 6:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yeah we did our first one like an hour ago....we used beets, carrots, and apples. I think we did too many carrots! lol it was a bit strong. But I still downed it because I knew it was healthy for me.
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have started to eat more fruit and veggies I have fifty more pounds to go and sometimes I use the juicer but I like the fruit and veggies in full form I eat enough every day and sometimes drink enough that it has really started to make a difference.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No but I want to see it.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• what channel is it on?
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No but now I'm curious!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011