Miserable :(

I am just feeling miserable today. The last few days I've been feeling ok. Yesterday I started to feel nauseous and ended up throwing up after a few bites of dinner. Today I woke up still feeling nauseous and I didnt eat until like 12:30 pm because I wasnt hungry, I ate because I have to. I've also had diarrhea the last 4 days. I also woke up with a burst of energy and cleaned my house spotless today. I asked earlier if any of this was normal at 39 weeks but what I want to know now is how to feel better. I feel so miserable and I feel so exhausted and I just feel like I'm gonna be sick. I feel so bad because my daughter wants to spend time with me but I feel so miserable. My husband wont be home from work for a few more hours. How do I feel better so I can spend time with her? I feel so guilty that I keep telling her to just leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try some saltine crackers. Since u r throwing up,u need to keep hydrated. How about juice,water,or tea?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i think your body is getting you ready for labor...
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Oh Momma, didn't anyone give you the memo...Mommies are not allow to get sick. I think it is in the rule book.. All joking aside I hope you get well real soon.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• You poor thing..hang in there hugs to you....

Answer by older at 6:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I tried juice earlier and it didnt really help. I love tea but it tasted so dry in my mouth so I switched back to water. I never dealt with any of this with my daughter :( Thank you ochsamom for the well wish.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't think it will be long now. Honestly, I think you need to let things go a bit and get as much sleep as you can. Lord knows you're not going to get it again for a while. When your dh gets home, let him take over, your daughter will be okay, and this wont last much longer.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sounds to me like u will be going into labor very soon. Just take it easy relax and watch tv with your tiny. And if your stomach starts tightening up use your stop watch on your phone and time em. Take it easy momma it's almost over gl:)
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011