When she crys hard she gets hives

Since Tonya was born if she gets real upset and crys hard she gets hives. Does anyone elses baby or child have this problem? Its when shes throws a fit. Does anyone know why Shes almost 11 months and she has figured out i always give in because i dont want it to break out and its only on her face.

jeannette8788

Asked by jeannette8788 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine does the same thing. She is now 3 and her getting upset is farther and fewer between but she is doing it to herself is the way that I look at it. For some reason I don't feel bad. I wouldn't give in.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Hi! I actually have always had that problem myself, I even get hives after sexual intercourse. haha. It is completely normal just uncomfortable, mine has gotten a little better with age.
    japanic

Answer by japanic at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Are you sure it's hives, and not just red splotches?
    Anonymous