Pack leader...

I feed, groom, walk, play with, all of OUR dogs. So really they are MY dogs. But they repay me by picking me as their favorite human in the house. They follow me around, they obey me, and always want to be with me. I think it's so funny when my DH tells the dog to do something, he walks behind me and ignores him, lol. It makes him so mad. But I keep telling him it's his own fault. Who is the pack leader in your house?

Eko

Asked by Eko at 7:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pets

• I have always been the pack leader but my daughter is as well. My stbxh was always snubbed by the dogs. I always found great humor in the fact that the dogs listened to my daughter better then him even when she was a toddler. One of them would not even let him in the bed. I had to put a stop to that of course but I think they must have been trying to tell me something in my case.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My 16 yr old is the one who walks and bathes the dog and usually does the feeding, and yes, the dog is most faithful to her, although she does listen to me as well, as I sometimes bath her and often feed her and give her water.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am. If my Pom is in my lap, my husband has to approach slowly and nicely or she will bite him. And it is not a playful bite. They (pom and min pin) are nice to the kids though.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i am
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Me!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011