Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I bring to register my 3 yo for Head Start program?

This is my first and only daughter and next week I wanna register for a Head Start program for the fall, what do I need to bring with me?

Answer Question

Asked by TashaStar81 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 13 (1,283 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I would imagine a copy of the birth certificate and shot records.

    Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • Here you needed a copy of the birth cert. Shot record/opt out waiver your license and your Deed or Rental Agreement.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • I just needed SS card and birth cert. Also the name/number/address of the pediatrician so they can request the shot records. (They didn't accept copies unless it came directly from the doctor here.)

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • Bring her birth certificate, doctor records, your drivers license :) Head Start is a great program! Good luck!

    Answer by Tarrar at 8:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • SS card, birth certificate, Your ID, shot records, and you should be good to go....

    Answer by debbie26 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • All of what is said above... I'm thinking proof of residence as well. You have to live in certain districts to go to specific schools where I live. A copy of a bill should be sufficient proof. Head Start is a GREAT program!!! :) Best of luck to you!

    Answer by Ash09855 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • social security card, birth certificate and shot records

    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.