Am I imagining things or did I really feel it?

I have 14 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 2nd child. I was laying on the couch and I swear I felt the baby move. Am I just imagining things? When did you feel your 2nd baby move?

Pamarita

Asked by Pamarita at 8:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• this is my first pregnancy and i'm 30 weeks 5 days and i first felt my baby move around at 11 weeks
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Its possible
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• 14 weeks is a bit early for feeling movement but quite possible! How exciting! Those first movements are typically a "wow, did I just imagine that?" type of experience. :D Congratulations!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Around 12 weeks with my 2nd.......around 16 weeks with my first
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It is possible. I've read that mom's notice the first movement earlier the second time around because they are familiar with the sensations. I think I was like 18 weeks with my son when I first felt it. 14 weeks sounds like it's in the realm of reality for sure.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I felt my 2nd move about 13 weeks
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 8:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was around 16 wks with my 1st and am currently 5 wks with #2 and hope to feel it sooner than with my 1st. Some say you typically do feel #2 sooner than #1 bc you remember the feeling!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 9:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011