Has this happened to anyone?

I had something weird happen to me yesterday and I'm wondering if I should be concerned and see my doctor. I was a little stressed and all of a sudden I started feeling pain in my right hand, on the inside. It was so bad that I looked inside my palm to see what was wrong. I saw that the vein that goes from my wrist to my palm looked really blue and was swollen. I didn't make a big deal out of it because we were out celebrating dd's birthday. A few hours later the swelling went down and the pain went away. Today I woke up with a little pain again, but no swelling. I want to know if this has happened to anyone and if you know what it might be. I know if it happens again, I'm calling the doctor.

Ashoonik

Asked by Ashoonik at 8:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• Go to the doctor and let them know exactly what happened. Please don't wait for it to happen again. We shouldn't ignore our bodies. Your vein was swollen and you had severe pain!
    luvohmommy

Answer by luvohmommy at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i would just call your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• did you hit the vain or something? that happend to me on my food when a bar of soap hit the vain....omg it hurt sooo bad lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't remember hitting it anywhere!
    Ashoonik

Comment by Ashoonik (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011