Does your baby...

Does your baby move more after you eat? I have noticed my baby girl LOVES food and starts her somersaults soon after I eat...hehehe. Ahhh, pregnancy.

MammaMia72

Asked by MammaMia72 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah. its because the get all squished inthere and uncomfortable :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• when i was prego it seemed like she never stopped moving, and food made it worse lol, its cuz they just got some nutritional energy : ) oh and extra at bedtime too lol
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes! It's like baby is saying "thanks for dinner" or something! The time it moves the most is 2-5am though. Dh loves it because he is up really early for work and plays with my tummy while I'm sleeping through it all. My older children do the same thing, but they aren't as quiet as Dh and I usually end up hearing them. My tummy is the source of endless entertainment these days. Just 3 weeks to go!!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2008