What to do for 6yr old's girl's birthday party

hello i have turned to you mom's who have a 6 yr old little girl and asking for help on what am i to do for her birthday? I have 14 kid's comming including my other childern i was gonnia do a bowling party but it is 14.99 per child 3.50 per game so i am on a $200 budget i live in a 2bedroom apt so no bouncy houses or water thing's i do have a pool but woo way to many kid's to watch in pool so any idea's would be greatly appreciated thank you!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Hmm...I was gonna suggest a pool party. You could just go to a park and have like a picnic...grill out.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I like the BBQ in a park idea. :) When my daughter turned 6 we went to one of those paint your own party places. It wasn't as spendy as one might expect. For $12 I got to reserve the party room along with a bouquet of balloons, platter of cookies, a pitcher of punch and a custom painted plate for her. The party room was full of small figurines that cost about $6 a piece for party goers. I was coming in way under budget and had a few girls not show so was able to let the girls go into the main area and pick something that cost a little more. It was a hit! :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• hi jessica thank very cool idea where was that at and do you have more info on it thank you lobelia i was def thinking of the park but omg too hot right now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• checky cheese might be a place to have the party since kids could play games and of course ac. I have never heard of those paint your own party places. If your a church goer they usually have a room you can use for parties.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you checked one of those indoor inflatable party places?... like "pump it up" I don't know what they charge per head, but it includes pizza and drinks and kids have a blast.
    Party at the park would be great too. If you reserve the park through your city park and recreation dept (which doesn't cost much) they might allow you to have a bouncy there. You can do bbq and some games and the kids will be busy with the park play equipment (you can take some toys too) and the boundy (if the city allows it)
    The paint places are fun too, but I haven't seen anything for less than $12/per kid in our area. You may want to check your local paint place and maybe negotiate a better price with them.
    good luck
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 9:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Check your bowling alleys day rates, very few people bowl on a weekday so they have lower rates. I took my daughter on a Monday morning, paid $1.50 a game and rented their shoes for $3.50. All in all, for 7 girls, it cost me $40 and then I took them to Wendy's for $1 burgers fries and shakes. Or, the park and BBQ would be good, especially if the pavillion is close to the playground.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I would say park and you can still do bouncy houses there if they allow it you will have to ask and be there early so you can grab a spot (thats the only sucky part)
    debbie26

Answer by debbie26 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2011