Ive been wondering wat other mom think about abortion?

i for 1 am against it i think if a girl is dumb enough 2 have sex without some type of birth control they should take resposability for a pregnetcy but theres alot of difrent situations so wen it comes down 2 it there r exceptions buttt i would never do it noooo mater watttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria4540

Asked by maria4540 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would not have an abortion, but that is based on morality - not religion.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am pro prevention.  If you don't want to get pregnant then prevent it from happening.  If the baby and/or mom could die and an abortion is the only way to prevent it then ok.  If an abortion is needed to prevent emotional issues such as rape/molestation then ok.  Abortion is not a form of birth control. 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I guess it depends on what you consider abortion? If I was raped I would probably haul ass to my doctor and get the morning after pill. But other than that, no.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• well ya it was rape i understand or even if the mom wa in any kind of danger but if i had 2 risk my babys or mine id rather my baby live because a baby is sp innocent and deserves all the luv i have 2 give and my opinon is based on a poor baby not by religion i just put that catagory cus i didnt kno where else 2 file this type of question
    maria4540

Comment by maria4540 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am very pro-life. And I will listen to the argument in cases of rape or health concerns, but the percentage of abortions that fall into this category is very low (less than 5%). a 95%+ rate for what are described as "convenience abortions" (wrong time, no money, wrong partner) is crazy to me. What is crazier to me is the "all or nothing" mentality on legal abortions when SOOOOO many countries allow for some abortions, but not all, and have stricter time limitations at the very least!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• You can be against it all you want. You don't know the circumstances on why they chose one, nor is it your business.

Please, for the love of God, use spell check and actually form a sentence.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i agre wit mom-2-3-girlz u should not have an abortion just cuz u slept with the wong person or even if its the wrong time theres always adotion agencys so that ur baby can have a good life with a family that wants a baby even if u dont!!!
    maria4540

Comment by maria4540 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Well, I don't like abortion but I am against making it illegal. I am for pregnancy prevention and education. But sometimes birth control fails you, that's how I got my first baby, so sometimes unplanned pregnancies aren't because you were stupid and didn't use BC but anyway, I don't agree with having abortions just because you had an "oops" I think the only good reason is if your life is in danger, but like I said I am not for making it illegal.

Sparrow24

Answer by Sparrow24 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I dont believe in abortions for nay reasons,I had 2 chances to possibly abort,the 1st was rape but that did not get me pregnant,the 2nd was my son b/c of the meds I take for seizure control. They thought he would have spina bifida(he does not) but he is special needs,he survived multiple strokes when he was 6 weeks old
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 9:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

Answer by Christine0813 4 minutes ago

*************
    I am glad someone said something about her spelling. I think she is quite young. My grandson in 5th grade can spell better .
    WAT is the wrong spelling and is supposed to be WHAT, for example.
    I am pro-choice so I wouldn't presume to advice anyone about abortions.It is their choice, not mine.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011