I feel pregnant...

We weren't trying, in fact we have been using condoms (I have reactions to birth control). I didn't even realize that my period is 11 days late until after I realized that I've been feeling sick to my stomach, crampy and extra-tired....And IDK I just have that "I'm pregnant" feeling... I'm scared! I can't even afford a pregnancy test (I mean I could buy a cheap one but they are crap and I would still be worried unless I get my period), let alone a baby right now!
Just needed to tell SOMEONE, even though I'm anon LOL
My fiance would be sooooooooo scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• (This would be my 3rd child BTW)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sounds like you are pregnant, I have had pretty good luck with the cheap tests
    japanic

Answer by japanic at 9:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Dollar Tree tests are actually pretty accurate. Do you have health insurance? If so, ask for a test from your doctor so you have no out of pocket costs.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't have insurance but I know I can get state aid while pregnant. Ugh.
    You think a dollar tree test would be accurate this early?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• *state insurance
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yea i took a cheap test just 2 days after my late period and it was a positive!!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I always went to family dollar and bought the $4 test and they always worked for me. I wasnt even late for my period (I was suppose to start Nov 14th and I tested Nov 10th) and it was a very clear positive. I'm now 38 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. With my daughter I used a dollar store test and I tested during my period (it was not normal for me, I usually bleed really heavy and it was all spotty and barely there) and it came back positive. You said your 11 days late? You should get a correct result I'd think.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Take the test to be sure don't stress
    lorettalw

Answer by lorettalw at 9:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sounds like you might be pregnant...I would take a test to know for sure. If you cannot afford one there may be a crisis pregnancy center near you that will do a test for free and if you are give you the proof of pregnancy to get your state aid.
    gmdani3009

Answer by gmdani3009 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2011