2nd Pregnancy

Ok this is baby #2 and just wondering how much faster the effects of being pregnant set in the 2nd time around? Like will my belly harden faster or start to show sooner? Also in my 1st pregnancy I was already having morning sickness and so far I've felt great with this one?? What were some differences you had in your pregnancies??? Thanks!

meabellas_mommy

Asked by meabellas_mommy at 9:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. They do say that you are more likely to show sooner, feel baby move sooner and stuff like that. For the most part both of mine were the same up until the 3rd trimester. The end of this one is throwing me for loops left and right. Like with my daughter I never felt any contractions and she wasnt very active. With this one I've been getting bh contractions like crazy and my son is active like 24/7, he never stops. Also with my daughter I lost my mucus plug starting at around 37 weeks. I'm 38 weeks now and have yet to lose my plug that I know of.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Like the person before me stated every one is different my first I had no symptoms at all or sickness. But my second I was super sock for at least the first 4 months
    lorettalw

Answer by lorettalw at 9:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• im 26 weeks with #2 and this pregnancy is completely different from my first..i started showing at around 2 months and started feeling the baby about 12 weeks..this baby is very active, my first was not this active..i have one girl and having another girl.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2011