Besides missing a period, whats another way of thinking you could be pregnant?

mrsyanez02

Asked by mrsyanez02 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Positive pregnancy test or unprotected sex (we are about 1/4 on unprotected sex alone)

Are you looking for symptoms? Unfortunately, they are pretty much exactly like PMS for most women. Enough to drive you nuts! My only symptom, and I KNOW it's not common, is that I get very cold and can't get warm, that and I'm positive my period is going to start. Then it doesn't. Then I test. Then I'm like "oh yeah, I've been so cold lately".

Most of the other symptoms (nausea, tiredness, soreness) don't really start till after you've missed your period. Usually a week or two after.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I figured it out when I got very dizzy at work one day.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I realized I needed to test when my boobs grew and ached. But I was almost 10 weeks along at that point.
    Queenie_Mab

Answer by Queenie_Mab at 10:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• for me I absolutely hate to drink water and when I am pregnant all I ever want to drink is water and just about everything else makes me sick :)
    gmdani3009

Answer by gmdani3009 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Google pregnancy symptoms
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I get tired doing things that never made me tired before. Then I realize...
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My boobs hurt terribly with both of my kids, and when I went to the dr. I was 6 weeks along, also, I love the smell of crayons, but with my son they made me sick, literally, with my daughter, I was pretty witchy, (so my hubby and 9 year old son told me) for the first 2 months, also, with my DD, I had a nosebleed. Never had one before and never had one since.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2011