How many times have you been fired? What was the reason?

When i was 19 I was working at a Jesuit Retreat house- a get away place for retired nuns,priests,and people who were alcoholics or considering divorce.
We had our Christmas party and 3 of my fellow employees decided to raise holy hell during the party. Because my friend and I didn't stop them(how,who knows) we were fired for OUR behavior,but they weren't. The priest said because of their age(16 and 17) they didn't know any better. Apparently we became wise beyond our years in the 2-3 years before they were born,lol!
he called us into his office,sat us down,and went into the ajoining bathroom to take a very loud,very noticeble shit! We just about died laughing when he came out all serious to fire us!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never been fired. I've always had to quit. My very first job I quit because I really couldn't handle it (was 16, very school orientated, and was given way too many hours...and they refused to back down on the hours, plus I told them I refused to work on Sundays, and they kept putting me on the schedule for Sunday). Second job was after I graduated, and I had to quit because I was going off to college in another state. My last job, just last week, I didn't quit but neither was fired. Its kinda hard to keep working a fireworks tent when it has to be taken down after a week :P But I have been invited back to work next year.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Straight-up fired, 0. Laid off due to health issues & open to come back when the issue was resolved, 2. Didn't go back to them though. The other couple jobs I had, I quit.
    Anonymous

• never fired
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Never have been fired. Had to leave because of an at risk pregnancy. Left a job because I no longer felt the need to work there.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• None
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was laid-off, but never fired (yet)
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• never been fired!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2011