I am currently on CD44, which is the longest cycle I have ever had. Usually there are 32-35 days long? Could I be prego?

I did take a test on CD38 it was a BFN.
I really do not feel prego.
Not sure as to what to think of the situation.
I hope nothing medical is wrong with me, like a cyst.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you've had sex, pregnancy is ALWAYS a possibility until you have your period. Did you test? If not, do so in the morning.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You could be pregnant, or ovulation could have been delayed for some reason. It happens sometimes even in the most regular of women, and there doesn't necessarily have to be a reason for it. The body's not a clock (though it would be much easier if it was...).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Do you keep track of your basal body temperature? I'd be curious to see what that is showing at this point. If your temps are still elevated that would indicate you are pregnant.

Either way, do a pregnancy test again and see what it says...if still negative, call your OB/GYN just to maybe find out what might be going on. I'm sure it isn't anything serious, but if you are ttc, a delayed period can be confusing!!!

Do you have any health problems? Thyroid disease for example? That can delay a period.

Also, as a side note, I get ovarian cysts that grow and bust very regularly and those cause me pain, but they are not serious and do not mess up my period (although they sometimes can). So my initial thought would not be that you have a cyst.
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 12:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008