has anyone tryed nutri system? if you have does it really work?

crystal361_03

Asked by crystal361_03 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My SIL did...she said the food was awful and went off. (I'm still trying to figure out why she did it...she really didn't need to diet!)

Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's expensive and the food it TERRIBLE!!! It would be a hard diet to stick to if the food tastes bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i tried it it does work i lost 5 lbs but the food is kinds bad there is sone entrees that are good but when i ran out of those i stopped eating the food so i didn't finish i prefer jenny criags food taste better. i also didnt like the fact that it didnt need to be refrigerated.
    simsim0425

Answer by simsim0425 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes I tried it and it was horrible the food is terrible....I did the ultra 90 you have to drink alot of water and it works great the website is www.888ultra90.com.....
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2008