Were you ever put on bedrest?

what did you do to keep yourself entertained?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 10:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I read a lot of books, played on the computer and had friends bring me movies to watch that I had not seen. I also wrote letters and got lots of rest. Bedrest is not fun for sure I was on it for almost 20 weeks.
    gmdani3009

Answer by gmdani3009 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• oh wow that's a long time i got put on it for two days but pretty sure i'm going to have to stay on it
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am on it now.

So far I am relying on Netflix and the internet for entertainment. :(
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• oct "10 i found out i was preg in feb i had to get on bedrest due to my cervix thinning..My DS wasnt due til may 27th 2011 & i ended up having him april 22..While i was bedrest i had my 2y/o DD to keep me intertained along with computer,ipod,movies,books,etc
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 12:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was on bedrest in 1990 waiting for my DS, I kept the remote close by, read books, and slept. Stayed on bed rest from May until he was born in November. It seems like it takes forever, but it really doesn't looking back on it.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• goodness i was on bed rest for two and half months, i read books,watched tv, took lots of baths,i would have my sister put the baby clothes on the bed, or would sit in a chair and just fold my lil girls clothes, id look over pictures from the baby shower...and i found it a treat when i go to go out and grocery shop- although my dad would make me sit in a wheel chair the whole time i still really enjoyed it :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011