Sex is just frustrating to me adult content

My Dh and I have been married for 10 years. When we were first married , sex was great! I realise things settle down after a few years, but I'm seriously frustrated. All Dh wants to do is have me give him oral sex and then its on to doggy style! I have ask him if he had a problem looking at me.? He said I'm being ridiculous , but seriously I'm frustrated as hell. Its hard for me to get any real enjoyment when its always doggy style. I'm starting to think this is the only way he can get off. Its kind of making me think..he is no longer attracted to me. Is it just me? Does anyone else deal with this....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't want to discourage you, but my hubby and I no longer have sex. At any rate, when we used to have sex I used to love doggy style. We also had a position that we called, "Old Faithful." When all else failed, we would get into that position. Have you guys tried toys? Just asking. We had fun trying out a couple different toys.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Toys are a great idea, perhaps we should give them a try. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have not been married that long but I do know what you mean I introduced toys and it has changed everything! He was so shocked that I started it all and it has been great ever sense this was about 6 months ago.
    gsae

Answer by gsae at 11:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my hubby have lots of problems in the bed room! but we have tried toys before and role playing was fun! but now with 3 kids we have to make sex fast so a quickie has been pretty fun! just keep trying new things! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you tried coming on to him? Like full force? Have you talked to him about it?
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your sexuality and enjoyment is YOURS. You need to own it, and get what you want! What is stopping you from enjoying it? Not his fault!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why should you always have to give him what he wants? Sex is sex and you would think a man would enjoy it no matter what position you're in. Compromise with him. Tell him this time is for him, but next time you call the shots. I hate it when its all about the man. Makes me feel like I'm back in college with stupid college boys only caring about getting what they want. One perk of being married should be that you get to enjoy sex with the man you love. So I would tell him you'll do it for him, but he has to do it for you too
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• make if an offer to be both happy...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The doggie style thing could be because he likes to watch, a lot of men are very visual. You could try a mirror or another position that he could watch from. Toys are a great idea and don't forget to pick up a great lube! If you have any questions or want any tips on what items are good for certain things just message me.
    Savannah.partyg

Answer by Savannah.partyg at 10:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2011