Make me laugh please!!!!

does anyone out there have any good jokes to tell? im soooooo bored- i've been washing clothes and cleaning after the kids practically all day!!! and now im at my wits end with household chores so please somebody anybody- tell me a good joke to make me laugh! lol

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• U want a good joke,look at my boss!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

•  

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• *Warning: Adult Content*

Little boy and his dad was sitting in the living room watching some football. Dad cracked open a beer and the boy asked, "Daddy, may I have a sip of your beer?" Dad looked at him and said, "Can you touch your dick to your butthole?" The boy was kind of taken aback and responded, "Well no Daddy, I can't." "Then you can't have a sip of my beer."

About 1/2 hr passes by, and dad decides to light up a cig. Son asks, "Dad, may I have a puff of your cig?" Dad responds again, "Can you touch your dick to your butthole?" "Well, no Daddy, I told you I couldn't." "Then you can't have a puff of my cig."

About another 1/2 hr passes, and the mom calls the son into the kitchen for some milk and choco chip cookies. Huge plate full! Dad walks in to grab another beer from the fridge and says to the boy, "My son, those look like some mighty fine cookies there, may I have one?"

*Running out of room, cont.*
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!! those pics are hilarious! eeeeww who would drink the toilet water anyway? lmao
    lovelyli217

Comment by lovelyli217 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Son, still chowing down on the cookies, doesn't skip a beat, asks his dad, "Can you touch your dick to your butthole?" The dad, smiles a big ol' grin and says "Why yes son, I can."

"Then go fuck yourself, these are my cookies!"
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LMAO!!!!! hahahahaha! im sitting here cracking up!
    lovelyli217

Comment by lovelyli217 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Aaahheemm!
    There was a blonde on a bus listening to her IPod with her earbuds on all of a sudden she had the urge to rip a fart...so she did forgetting she had her music up too loud she thought no one would hear...but they were all staring at her...lol

This silly joke was told to me awhile back, it's been awhile...lol you can tell by the way I told it...lol

Tomorrow will be a better day I promise ;) Us mommies tend to have crazy days like yours today it isn't really like this all the time
    sometimes we have bad days and good days... Hope you feel better. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011