Could I b having a miscarage? adult content

It is possible I could have been pregnant, I was having my period like normal, but this time its lasted longer than 8 days, normal is 5.. and now I am bleeding nonstop, and having large clots also.going through several tampons in the last few hours, and it seems to b getting worse.

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 11:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's very possible. You should go to the ER to verify how far along you are/were and if you need a D&C. If the ER isn't an option right now, at least contact your gyno or OB for further advice.

GL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If it keeps getting worse I would call your doctor.. it could be that you had an implantation that didn't really take, so kind of a miscarriage but to early to be called so medically. I think this has happened to me a few times as well...i also cramp worse when this happens.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• U could pass out from alot of blood loss! U need to go to the hospital!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sounds like you may be having 1. i would go 2 the hospital get check out. better safe than sorry!
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Go to the hospital! Your life is way more important than a bill if you can't afford it. And besides i think they set it up so you make payments. If you are filling a pad or a tampon every hour or more you need to be checked out.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2011