Who needs a night of pampering?

would you come to a night of pampering if all you had to do was donate a pack of diapers to the local diaper drive at the door for free food, facials, and hand treatments if it's in the Chattanooga area to help the tornado victims that got hit in North Georgia and SouthEast Tennessee area?

b.inwonderland

Asked by b.inwonderland at 11:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I thank aveay mom need pampering
    frogecate

Answer by frogecate at 8:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Sounds like a lot of fun to me:)
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• @forgecate yes, I couldn't agree with you more! Which is why we're throwing this particular event! How many times have us moms sat around and wished for a night out?! Well here it is, complete with a new Mary Kay look and we're going to feed you, too! Let the hubby keep the kids and do dinner cos Mama's going out! lol
    @MommyofTwo331- if you're in the Chattanooga area (or you want to come to the chattanooga area lol) you just let me know and I'll get you on the RSVP list. We're trying to figure out how much food to get. And if you can't, or aren't, tell all your friends and family and tell them to pass it along!
    b.inwonderland

Comment by b.inwonderland (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes.
    HappyMomma2832

Answer by HappyMomma2832 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• 6:00 p.m. August the 5th at the Pink Studio on East Brainerd. Let us know if you can make it! We'd love to see you there!
    b.inwonderland

Comment by b.inwonderland (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011