ipod or nintendo ds

my bf is going to buy me a christmas present and i get to pick lol do i want an ipod or a ds lol its so hard to choose lol

titansfan

Asked by titansfan at 1:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ipod.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'd say ipod. It's much cheaper to maintain...DS games are hella expensive :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have an Ipod, DS, Wii, and a Zune and I pick my Zune over any of them, I love it
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 1:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yeah actually i would get a Zune i got my bf one instead of an ipod *thats what i have* and we both like it a LOT more its awesome! even the smaller one you can watch video on it so we have a lot of episodes of our favorite show or a movie on there that we can watch anywhere
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• ipod. i have an ipod touch and i love it! it holds music games movies tv shows and pictures also podcasts. my kids love to play games on it too. you can also use wifi internet on it...
    rebecca_tal4

Answer by rebecca_tal4 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i love my DS and i just and love it! you can get games cheap at stores like Game Stop and other gaming stores and it's great to play when the kids are down! Makes me feel like a kid again
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have both and I love both. I typically use my DS more, just because Im at home a lot and can listen to mymusic outloud. But i love my ipod.

Think about which you would get more use out of. He can always buy you the other for your birthday!
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008