On progesterone supplements...

im 15 weeks and im on this cause my doc doesnt want me to go into pre term labor (just had a csection and kid about 24 weeks ago...) i really think the hormones the drs are pumping me with are effecting me. my husband wants me to stop cause i literally go from happy to extremely mad (to where im throwing stuff almost wanting to hit my hub) to crying to sobbing to laughing to being like nothing happened at all- all within minutes. is this normal???? im like going crazy!!!

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 11:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow im not so sure its the meds..i would think you are having alot to deal with just having a baby 24wks ago and ur already 15wks again! That would make me nuts!~ hormones can make anyone have mood swings hugs girl and just take it one day at a time
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was on progestrone for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy to prevent another miscarriage. It did make me moody and emotional but not in an extreme way. Honestly a lot of it could just be pregnancy hormones. It is different in every pregnancy.

I personally would not stop taking my meds that keep my baby safely inside inside me just because my husband doesn't like the mood swing that may or may not be caused by them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2011