How much should I weigh? I'm 29yrs old and 5'2

I just started a new medication 3 days ago, it's called Adipex (phentermine) 37.5mg I am tring to lose all my weight. If anyone knows anything to help me out besides the basic watching what u eat and exercise,vitamens please let me know. Meenwhile i'm tring to figure out how much i should try to lose. Just a few yrs ago i weighed 130-140 but im older now and i'v tried looking for some sort of chart online that tells me but i cant find one....

kylie20062007

Asked by kylie20062007 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It depends on your bone structure,and muscle mass. My sister is 5'1 she should weigh 110-115. She weighs 250 lbs. I'm 5'4 and weigh 180 I should be 120-130 I have a lot of muscle mass when I'm fit and have bigger bones than my sister.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I gusss I would say about 120 ?
    I was 5 ft 4" and weighed 121 at age 30.
    Now I am 5 ft 4" and weigh 140 but I am 68 and its harder to lose weight .
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I pay no attention to those things. According to BMI charts I'm obese, but to look at me I AM overweight, but NOT obese. I'm 5'6" and should weigh 140 max, I've never been that small; not even as a female jock in high school. As long as you LOOK healthy, and your doctor agrees toss all those weight charts out the window, or use them for kindling.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• go to webmd and do a BMI checker it will give you a weigh scale for your hight
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 1:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If you just started a med, your doctor should have told you what your ideal weight should be. I'd go by BMI - there are lots of websites that will help you figure it out - for you and your specific structure.
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2011