Lip stick

I can't find any good colors that look good on me. Or even lip gloss. I have red hair freckles and have red in my skin tone. Any suggestions, I hate my lips cause their so pale.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• sounds like you should go for peach its shiny and will go with all the red. Its not to bright or light for pal lips and gos great with red hair and all light skin tones.
    kylie20062007

Answer by kylie20062007 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Try this: CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lip Gloss in the color- Fig Splash. It's kind of a bronzy type color with some serious shine. I think it' would look great on you from your description. Best part is that it's only about $5 so it's worth a shot. I love the way it looks on me :)

Can be found at any drug store or grocery store but here's a link so you know what to look for- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cover-Girl-510-Fig-Splash-Wetslicks-Fruit-Spritzers-Lipgloss-13-ml/10311166
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Try a good shimmer ... if you have to keep trying different colors you should get NYC lipsticks - I use them and they only costs between 99 cents to $1.99!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I always felt that browns looked good on red heads.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I also was going to suggest browns,and if you buy them from a chain drugstore keep the receipt and find you dont like,you can take back and get your money back. Also try going into Merle Norman's or any high end store makeup counter and ask for suggestions. you dont need to buy but once you see the color choices you can get an idea
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• you should try HOLLISTER they have some very lite shimmery shade of lip gloss and they last along time and i think there only like 11$
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I agree with those that suggest the browns or taupes ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011