Have you ever stolen anything?

If so, what?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've stolen pletny of things, but nothing I couldn't pay for if I got caught. And most of them were on accident anyway. Mostly stuff like toothpaste that I forgot to put up on the check stand and didnt notice until I was putting my groceries in the tunk.

Answer by Fala at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• never, it pisses me off when people steal

Answer by sjdchbkr at 2:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Never, it makes me angry when people steal. It just causes the prices to go up for everyone else!

Answer by Strssdmom72 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Yes, when I was about 9 I stole a doll from a local drug store. I never got caught or told anyone. I hid it under my bed and felt too guilty to even play with it.

Answer by momma2merks at 2:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Yeah, Ive stolen lots of things. I went through a clepto phase

Answer by PiscesRooster at 3:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• When I was younger.Now I think it is one of the worse things a person can do.

Answer by momofsixangels at 4:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yeah acouple months was a accident for real. I have wic and they guy at food lion was messing it up plus they were doing free milk after every 6 milk...I had my FL card and he didnt scan it and kept forgetting. I had 2 12 pack of sodas in the top part where the kids sit and I was going to hand scan with the gun. Well he rung up all my merchandise and we both forgot the packs of soda.....I told the manager and he said this time its free bc I went in acouple of days later.

Answer by angelsbabymj at 6:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• yeah when i was 12. i got caught haven't done it since. It is easier to just pay for what i want.

Answer by krystiansmom06 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008