Do you have an AWESOME hubby/SO?

My hubby rocks. Doesn't cheat, smoke, do drugs, or drink. He comes home every day after work to spend time with us. He plays golf every Thursday night and Saturday morning so we get our alone time. He has taken in my 14-year old, loves her to death and does stuff with her like movies, etc. The sex totally rocks. I don't know if we don't have any issues because we got married when we were older and knew what we wanted or what.

Does your hubby or SO totally rock? Why? Bump if your hubby is totally awesome and you love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 11:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• YES YES YES! I'm recovering from my 3rd back surgery and have MS! And, my man stands by my side and is a great caregiver for me! He is the picture of health and a Master in Martial Arts - but he loves me and treats me like Gold! Sometimes, I feel like he's getting cheated when I'm really sick like this but he stays strong! He doesn't cheat, he does the housework w/o complaints ... he even does dishes and laundry! He is my God-Send and I love him soooo much!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I gotta say my hubby rocks as well. He not only works his butt off at work but he will come home do whatever he can here at home (I have been really sick this year and had to have lung surgery 2 months ago) so he comes home and helps clean house, plays with our 9 year old son and even does the yard work when it is needed. He NEVER complains about anything, or even raises his voice, he is the best man I have ever met in my entire life., We have been married for 11 years together for 12. He is my best friend in the entire world, I am not even kidding when I say if something happened to him I really dont think I could go on, that it how awesome he is how much love that man gives everyday to our son and me. He is truly the sheez!
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• my so is a great person and i love him and my kids more then anything
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• my dh comes straight home from work every day, dosen't drink or do drugs, is great with our kids and the only time we're apart is when he's at work or i'm grocery shopping. we got married when i was 22 and he was 27....age has nothing to do with it, after almost 6 years of marriage we're still going strong
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My hubby is the shiz! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My DH does rock because he understands me and is so sympathetic. He works so hard so that I am able to be a stay at home mom and I am so grateful for that. He does rock!
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he rocks some of the time- other times he grinds my gears. he leaves his clothes on the floor, leaves his shaved beard in the freshly scrubbed sink etc....
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My husband is also amazing :-)

Though I do have to say, I'm not so sure that yours is great because you got married when you were older... I think it might be more a case that you married a great guy, you're a good wife to him, and you all have good communication skills. I'm NOT saying this to bash you, but just saying that I think these things contribute more to a good marriage than age. Because my dh and I got married when we were both 20 and we've been married for 19 yrs now, and things are still going strong :-) Add to that, my mom (who has been married to her current husband less time than my dh and I have been married, so she obviously married when she was older), has had a lot of issues in her marriage over the yrs...

I think it's great to hear more about positive, healthy marriages though :-) :-) :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes, yes & Yes! He is an awesome husband, father to our 2 boys & friend! Didn't really realize what a catch I had when I married him at age 19, but I sure am blessed!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Sure do!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2011