If you had a friend who...

spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be a friend?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd just be a little freaked out that she got inside my head...because that's pretty much the only time I speak to myself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• huh? What you mean, do you normally speak negative to yourself? I usually try to stay positive(after a lifetime of negative) so I would be thrilled to have a friend like that.

If you mean putting you down and everything then, not very long at all.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• They would never be a friend, lol I am my own worst critic, I don't need two of us.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not long I would tell her to f**k off ....stinking negative witch...lol. Yep I have issues and speak neg to myself, drives the hubby nuts sometimes 'cause I am perfect to him he says...(so glad he needs glasses..haha)
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 12:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• uuuhh that makes me uncomfortable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• THAT WOULD BE MY COUSIN, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER. SHE IS FAMILY AND MY FRIEND AND NEITHER WILL EVER CHANGE.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2011