What the F is wrong with me? adult content

Okay, so I asked a question previously about who wants sex more you or your dh or significant other? About everyone responded they do, meaning the female. I don't get it. Where do you get your sex drive from. I have probably about one good week out of the month...that's right the month. Where is my sex drive. When I don't want to do it... I DON'T WANT TO DO IT. It's almost like I get repulsed when he wants to and I feel like I'm being a slave to him which disgusts me. It's actually really weird how disgusted I get when I don't want it. We've talked to a counselor, and yea the whole childhood problems came up yada yada yada... but it's my husband, it's not my childhood. What the hell. I just want to be normal! My husband has been very, very, beyond very understanding of my issues and he always says why can't you see me for me. I'm not all these other guys out there that hurt children or women. I just classify men and can't get out of that classification. I just don't know what to do. I don't know if anyone has understood what I've said but the other day my husband told me that he can't take the random sex, he needs it and that he has started looking at other women in a sexual manner. I don't know, I'm lost. What do I do?

YellowBaby

Asked by YellowBaby at 12:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say. Here's a bump!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• your not alone im the same way i think its a hormone thing
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If it's a hormone thing then please tell me what I can do. Sometimes i think this is ruining my marriage, my life.... I just need advice, any adive....sometimes the most simple word or words gets to someone.
    YellowBaby

Comment by YellowBaby (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You need therapy to get past your childhood issues and to learn to see if differently, its the only way for you to get past this. I was sexually abused as a child and therapy has helped a lot
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 1:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Its ok not to havr a drive. But to b disgusted bu the man u love is a little off. How many kids do u have?. After my fourth I cant keep my hand off my husband. Seek help n try to work at it.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I suggest you spread your legs and try to enjoy it!!

Otherwise, try Love Motion #9- it's Viagra for women. It won't matter if you are tired, pissed off, medicated, drunk, or otherwise.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• you want a beer to relax?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• There are so many things that can and do affect a woman's sex drive. Here's some of those: hormones, stress, feeling a lack of emotional connection to their partner, feeling unappreciated, not feeling comfortable in her own skin/body, not feeling comfortable with her own sexuality, feeling the "Madonna/Whore"complex after having children, being tired all the time, lack of a healthy diet, lack of regular exercise,not feeling mentally stimulated sexually, not feeling emotionally stimulated sexually, feeling a disconnect from their partner,underlying resentments that have not been resolved,underlying issues/problems in the relationship that have not been resolved..

The key is to start looking deep within yourself, examine yourself/your relationship.etc..and you can start finding where your lack of drive is coming from. All of these issues except the hormonal issue are issues that have to be worked out within oneself/relationship
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You can try other things.... by yourself????
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 11:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011